Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, US Virgin Islands, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
An industry leader since 1991, Insurance Fraud Specialists has the experience and to get the assignment done right the first time. We guarantee our work and your satisfaction. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your loyalty.
At Insurance Fraud Specialists we welcome any and all of your questions because service is our top priority. Please take a few minutes to browse our site. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us. We're glad you're here and hope to hear from you soon.
Doing private detective work since 1983
Insurance Fraud Specialists, Inc.
877-341-3377 Toll Free
State Detective Licenses for Insurance Fraud Specialists:
- Alaska, Wyoming, Idaho, Mississippi, South Dakota Have no state license requirements.
- Alabama In Progress - No reciprocity with other states.
- Arizona #1003768 No reciprocity with other states.
- California - #187959 has reciprocity with Florida 30 days, Georgia 30 days, Louisiana 60 days and Oregon unlimited.
- Florida #A1400178 has reciprocity with the following for 30 days per case in California, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Virginia and Tennessee - for only 15 days.
- Montana #10195 (armed). No reciprocity with other states.
- New Mexico #1212 No reciprocity with other states.
- Oregon #33805 has reciprocity with California and Louisiana.
- Rhode Island does not prohibit private detectives coming into their state as long as their business is not within the state then state licensure is necessary regulated by the local jurisdiction.
- Utah #G102389 No reciprocity with other states.
- CCW Issue Permit: Utah #C181365 is currently reciprocal in 37 US states. See Utah Department of Public Safety for participating states.
- Washington # 299-12 (expired) allows P.I.'s from other states that have equal or greater P.I. licensing standards to work up to 30 days per year without being licensed in their state.
Images provided by SuperMedia are for personal, non-commercial use. Republication, retransmission or reproduction of images provided by SuperMedia is strictly prohibited.